This policy applies to the information we collect:
• On this Website, including that information which is voluntarily provided.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or
• Any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Types of Information We Collect and Why
Personal information is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified (hereinafter “Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include de-identified, anonymous, or aggregated data.
We may collect, store, process, and use the following categories of Personal Information about you:
• We collect IDENTIFIERS (such as name, postal address, email address, and IP address) when you interact with our Website in a number of ways, including: placing an order through the Website; establishing an account; adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing an item to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; and signing up to receive emails about our Products and services.
• We collect FINANCIAL INFORMATION (information collected from you as needed to process payments, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number) when you voluntarily provide us with this information. We use that information to fulfill Orders, to fulfill your requests, and to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties.
• We collect COMMERCIAL INFORMATION (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered) when you voluntarily provide us with this information. We use that information to fulfill Orders, to fulfill your requests, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, and to send communications regarding our Products, services, and promotions.
• We collect CLASSIFICATION INFORMATION (demographic information, such as birth date, age, and gender) when you establish an account or take a survey.
• We collect PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC INFORMATION, such as hair type and color. We use that information to counsel our customers on appropriate products.
• We collect NETWORK ACTIVITY INFORMATION (such as browsing history, time zone, search history, information about your internet connection, cookies installed on your device the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details such as individual web pages or products or Services that you view, what Websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement) in order to see which areas of our Website are most visited and to improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services.
• We may make INFERENCES drawn from any of these Personal Information categories to create for your reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predisposing, behaviors, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and/or aptitude.
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location data and the date and time of your visit to the Website.
How is your Personal Information collected?
We collect Personal Information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by using our Services on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of using the Services or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information when you fill out a survey, enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
• Your search queries on the Website.
• From third parties, including our business partners
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• FLASH COOKIES. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• WEB BEACONS. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Will Use Information About You
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your purchases.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We may also use your information to contact you about our opportunities that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We sometimes provide financial incentives to consumers who share Personal Information. Most often, this occurs in the form of sharing your email address with us in exchange for a discount on your first order. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the rights described above.
Specifically, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
• Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
When and Why Blu & Green Discloses Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our advisors and advisees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We share your personal information with certain outside companies for our own business and operational purposes, as follows.
• We share IDENTIFIERS (such as name, postal address, email address, and IP address) with companies that assist us with our Website and our e-commerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by these companies include: conducting surveys, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails.
• We share FINANCIAL INFORMATION (information collected from you as needed to process payments, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number) with companies who fulfill orders and process payments for us.
• We share COMMERCIAL INFORMATION (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered) with companies who monitor and manage your orders, provide electronic online investor information, provide advertising or marketing services, and provide analytics services.
• We share NETWORK ACTIVITY INFORMATION (such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement) with companies who operate or manage the Website, monitor site activity, provide fraud prevention services, provide advertising or marketing services, and provide analytics services.
• We may also disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of the Website, the Website itself, or the public. Additionally, if Blu & Green were ever merged with, be acquired by or acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by Blu & Green. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
• Please be aware that some of the companies that we share information with will be located outside of the United States.
Pages That Blu & Green Has On Social Media Sites
• Personal information may be collected directly by the Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting Blu & Green’s Social Media Page.
• The social media sites where Blu & Green has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Blu & Green about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising:
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by selecting appropriate cookie preferences.
• Promotional Offers from the Company:
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by selecting appropriate cookie preferences. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service, experience, or other transactions.
• Targeted Advertising:
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
• You can opt out of targeted advertising by Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• You can opt out of targeted advertising by Google by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Privacy Of Children On Our Website
Blu & Green does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Website, do not use any of the interactive features, or provide any information about yourself. Blu & Green does not sell Products for purchase by children under the age of 16 and all children’s Products are for purchase by adults only. No information should be submitted to the Website by visitors less than 16 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
For your convenience, the Website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for them and this policy does not apply to those websites or any other companies that we do not own or control. The Website does not evaluate and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to seek out and read the privacy policies on each linked site to ensure that you are comfortable with the other websites’ privacy policies and practices.
Your California Privacy Rights
Processing Your Personal Information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information under GDPR
The Company may both control and process your Personal Information under the following conditions:
• Consent: You have given your consent for processing Personal Information for one or more specific purposes.
• Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Legal obligations: Processing Personal Information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
• Vital interests: Processing Personal Information is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
• Public interests: Processing Personal Information is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
• Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Information is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
• Request access to Your Personal Information: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
• Request correction of the Personal Information that We hold about You: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Object to processing of Your Personal Information: This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Information on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request erasure of your Personal Information: You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
• Request the transfer of your Personal Information: We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Information. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the service.
While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with all privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. Blu & Green limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and Blu & Green employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your payment card number via email. As an added safeguard, the Website does not collect and store payment card information.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org